- Join now
- People attending to our events
- Memorial 9/11
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- 5 per 1000
- New York City Marathon
Italy USA Foundation was established to honour the friendship between Italians and Americans. The Foundation is an independent institution, that intends to play a bipartisan role on both sides of the Atlantic and whose sole purpose is to promote friendship between Italy and the United States of America.
Events and news
The America Award ceremony at Italian Parliament with the Italy-USA Foundation
The America Award ceremony, promoted by Italy-USA Foundation, will be held in Rome on October 6, 2016, 17:00, at Italian Parliament, Gruppi Parlamentari Hall. The jury has awarded Alessandro Benetton, president 21 Investimenti, Marco Bianchi, Fondazione Umberto Veronesi, Arrigo Cipriani, Harry’s Bar, Christian De Sica, actor, Dario Franceschini, minister of Culture, Giovanni Malagò, president CONI, Tony Renis, singer and producer, Ronald Spogli, CEO Freeman Spogli & Co., Beatrice Trussardi, president Fondazione Nicola Trussardi, Alessio Vinci, journalist. A special award will be conferred in memory of Antonin Scalia, associate justice of the US Supreme Court. The Italy-USA Foundation, in the frame of the America Award, will also confer three medals of the Italian Parliament to three students of American universities: Shelby Leigh Bradley, Gillian Rose McMurray, Emelia Trop. The anchorman will be the journalist Attilio Romita. The prize is a luxury exclusive work of art by the goldsmith Gerardo Sacco. It is necessary to send an email confirming participation before 3rd October.
A master degree on marketing and communication by the Italy-USA Foundation
The Italy-USA Foundation and Centro Studi Comunicare l'Impresa organizes a Master’s Degre...
Club Borghi d'Italia and Italy-USA Foundation together for the Municipal Government Award
The Italy-USA Foundation and the Club Borghi più Belli d'Italia (the most beautiful vill...
The Italy-USA Foundation at the meeting of the Center for American Studies with Yossi Kuperwasser
The Italy-USA Foundation attended to the closed room event with the general Yossi Kuperwasser, ...
- American month events
- 09-17 Constitution Day (Citizenship day)
- 09-19 1881 James A. Garfield's death
- 09-22 1862 Lyncoln's emancipation from slavery act
- 09-26 1789 Thomas Jefferson is appointed America's first secretary of state and John Jay the first chief justice of the United States
- 09-27 1964 The Warren Commission issues a report concluding that Lee Harvey Oswald has acted alone in assassinating President Kennedy
- 09-29 1943 General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Italian Marshal Pietro Badoglio sign an armistice aboard the British ship Nelson off Malta