- Join now
- People attending to our events
- Memorial 9/11
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- 5 per 1000
- New York City Marathon
Italy USA Foundation was established to honour the friendship between Italians and Americans. The Foundation is an independent institution, that intends to play a bipartisan role on both sides of the Atlantic and whose sole purpose is to promote friendship between Italy and the United States of America.
Events and news
Club Borghi d'Italia and Italy-USA Foundation together for the Municipal Government Award
The Italy-USA Foundation and the Club Borghi più Belli d'Italia (the most beautiful villages of Italy) signed an agreement to organize the certification “American Friendly”. The certification of the Foundation recognizes every year municipal governments which have demonstrated commitments to promote friendship with the United States of America. The same agreement has been signed also with Consortium Ecce Italia, regarding a certification for the enterprises. The ceremony to award the Municipalities will be held in Rome, Chamber of Deputies, Aula Gruppi Parlamentari.
The Italy-USA Foundation at the meeting of the Center for American Studies with Yossi Kuperwasser
The Italy-USA Foundation attended to the closed room event with the general Yossi Kuperwasser, ...
Medals of the Chamber of Deputies for American students through the Italy-USA Foundation
The Italy-USA Foundation, in the frame of the America Award, will confer three official medals ...
Conferenza di Marco Bianchi promossa dalla Fondazione Italia USA e dalla Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
A conference on "Il gusto della prevenzione a tavola. La cucina italiana, la ricerca n...
- American month events
- 08-21 1959 President Eisenhower signs an executive order proclaiming Hawaii the 50th state of the union
- 08-22 1846 The United States annex New Mexico
- 08-25 1944 Paris is liberated by Allied forces after four years of Nazi occupation
- 08-26 1920 The 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, guaranteeing American women the right to vote, is declared in effect
- 08-27 1908 Lyndon B. Johnson's birthday
- 08-28 1963 200,000 people participate in a peaceful civil rights rally in Washington, D.C., where Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. delivers his "I Have a Dream"speech in front of the Lincoln Memorial