- Join now
- People attending to our events
- Memorial 9/11
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- 5 per 1000
- New York City Marathon
Italy USA Foundation was established to honour the friendship between Italians and Americans. The Foundation is an independent institution, that intends to play a bipartisan role on both sides of the Atlantic and whose sole purpose is to promote friendship between Italy and the United States of America.
Events and news
Medals of the Chamber of Deputies for American students through the Italy-USA Foundation
The Italy-USA Foundation, in the frame of the America Award, will confer three official medals of the Chamber of Deputies to three students of American universities. The medals will be given by the commissioner of the Parliament, Hon. Stefano Dambruoso, representing the Chamber of Deputies. The ceremony will be held in Rome, at the Chamber of Deputies, Gruppi Parlamentari Hall, on October 6, 2016, at 17:00.
Conferenza di Marco Bianchi promossa dalla Fondazione Italia USA e dalla Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
A conference on "Il gusto della prevenzione a tavola. La cucina italiana, la ricerca n...
Ambassador Armando Varricchio presents his credentials to the President Obama
At the White House the new Ambassador of Italy to the United States, Armando Varricchio, presen...
The Italy-USA Foundation and the 2016 presidential election
The Italy-USA Foundation will cover the 2016 presidential election campaign with exclusive anal...
- American month events
- 06-21 1989 The Supreme Court rules that burning the American flag as a form of political protest is protected by the First Amendment
- 06-22 1870 Congress creates the Department of Justice
- 06-24 1908 Grover Cleveland's death
- 06-25 1876 Lt. Col. George A. Custer and his 7th Cavalry are wiped out by Sioux and Cheyenne Indians in the Battle of Little Big Horn in Montana
- 06-26 1963 President Kennedy visits West Berlin, where he makes his famous declaration: "Ich bin ein Berliner" (I am a Berliner).┬á
- 06-28 1836 James Madison's death