- Shopping online
- Join now
- People attending to our events
- Memorial 9/11
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- 5 per 1000
- New York City Marathon
Italy USA Foundation was established to honour the friendship between Italians and Americans. The Foundation is an independent institution, that intends to play a bipartisan role on both sides of the Atlantic and whose sole purpose is to promote friendship between Italy and the United States of America.
Events and news
The survey on “American Students' Thoughts on Italy” by the Italy-USA Foundation
A conference to present the survey “American Students' Thoughts on Italy” was held in Rome, Palazzo San Macuto, Chamber of Deputies, June 3, 2013, promoted jointly by Italy-USA Foundation and Loyola University Chicago. Among the participants sen. Lucio D’Ubaldo, President Italy-USA Foundation, Anne Wingenter, John Felice Rome Center - Loyola University Chicago, the journalists Angela Abbrescia, Ansa, Gaetano Barresi, Giornale Radio Rai, Pino Buongiorno, Panorama, Moreno Marinozzi, SkyTg24, Philip Pullella, Reuters, chairman Giampiero Gramaglia, Istituto Affari Internazionali. You can download the survey.
A survey on “American Students' Thoughts on Italy” by the Italy-USA Foundation
A conference to present the survey “American Students' Thoughts on Italy” will be h...
The telegram of the Italy-USA Foundation to the Ambassadors regarding the attack in Boston
The Italy-USA Foundation send a telegram to the Italian Ambassador to US, Claudio Bisogniero, an...
The 2013 America Award at Italian Parliament with the Italy-USA Foundation
The Italy-USA Foundation promotes the America Award; it is a prestigious recognition of great c...
- American month events
- 06-19 1862 Slavery is outlawed in U.S. territories
- 06-21 1788 The U.S. Constitution goes into effect as New Hampshire became the ninth state to ratify it
- 06-21 1989 The Supreme Court rules that burning the American flag as a form of political protest is protected by the First Amendment
- 06-22 1870 Congress creates the Department of Justice
- 06-24 1908 Grover Cleveland's death
- 06-25 1876 Lt. Col. George A. Custer and his 7th Cavalry are wiped out by Sioux and Cheyenne Indians in the Battle of Little Big Horn in Montana